Tuesday 3 April 2012

Daily Journal 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,14

Day 9:

We finally finished our digital model and are starting our script for our documentary. Things that I would like to get accomplished tomorrow are to start filming our documentary and finishing our good copy for our 1 page report.

Day 10:

We are almost finished filming our documentary and we have almost fully memorized our script. Things that I would like to accomplish for tomorrow are to finish editing and create my good copy for my input/output chart.

Day 11:

We are almost done editing our documentary and we have had to redo some parts of our documentary except I believe that we will have it done for tomorrow. Some things that I would like to get done tomorrow are to finish editing our documentary and improve our digital model.

Day 12: We have decided to do another screen record of the video because we needed to edit some parts and we also needed to add a introduction to our documentary. Some things that I would like to accomplish for tomorrow is to finally finish my good copy for my contamination report.

Day 13: I finished my good copy for everything and we are now adding a bit more to our documentary and finally adding some final touches to make our documentary as good as we can make it. Things that I would like to accomplish for tomorrow are to make sure that everyone has finished their good copy of everything in their individual assessment.

Day 14: This our last day of work for our Grasp Task. We finally finished all our Grasp Task individual work and we are going to put the documentary on a USB for our presentation tomorrow. We also have to create our map and finish our works cited for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment