Friday 20 April 2012

Design Daily Journal #1, 2, and 3

Day #1:

My partner and I got a lot accomplished on the first day. After we finished our sketches, we started building our bridge. We did this for the whole class. Things that I would like to accomplish for tomorrow is to finish our bridge and maybe test it out by putting 500 grams on it.

Day #2:

Today we finished our bridge and have tested it out. We figured out that we can put 3 pounds on it! This is more than enough weight for when we need for our bridge testing. Things that I would like to accomplish for tomorrow is to start my individual report for tomorrow.

Day #3: We took pictures of our final bridge product. I will need to hand those in for our final presentation of our bridge. I have also started my individual report which we will also need for the presentation of our bridge. Some things that I would like to get done for tomorrow is to finish my individual report.

No comments:

Post a Comment